Search This Blog

Monday 19 July 2021

The Tomorrow War

 

The Tomorrow War                                                                             July 19, 2021

This movie was surprisingly good. When I saw it on Amazon Prime I had not heard anything about it and did not have high expectations but decided to watch and see what it was all about.

This is a sci fi movie about aliens, war, relationships time travel and of course, saving the world. It features Chris Pratt and Yvonne Strahovski (I remember her from Dexter and Chuck). I really liked the mix of these two actors. There were a handful of complementary sidekicks and an interesting story line that I had not seen before. My least favorite was the actress who played the wife. She looked similar to Chris Pratt’s ex-wife Anna Faris, so that distracted me a bit.

All in all, if you like action movies and want to escape reality for a while – this could be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment