Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2016

London Fog Trench Coat


This super cute London Fog Trench Coat was in an email I received alerting me to the fact that it was on sale.

I liked the jacket but not enough to spend that much money, as it isn't a staple or classic color. I thought it would be cute with jeans and black boots to run to the movies or the mall. Or I could wear it with a little black dress to dinner out or church. I could also wear it with black dress pants and a white blouse to work. It doesn't go with everything but it is a nice change from the everyday classics.


Then I found this one at the local thrift store for under $10! 


It's not double breasted but it is very similar and of a very good quality. You have to love those thrift stores!! Go out and find your own treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment